sobota, 8 lutego 2014


 I don't know how to call them in english... I found on wikipedia that they are called kifli. They are not croissants, in polish we say rogal/rogalik. I decided to make some photos of them, they are not as 'photogenic' as for example fruits, but I wanted to try something new, how do you like it?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz